Original topic:

Samsung Members Facebook Group - REPOSTING

(Topic created on: 08-25-2017 10:27 AM)
SnowCat19
Options
Others
----Re posting so everyone knows about this group!!

Hey everyone, sorry I have been really busy in the past few days, but I finally managed to get this Samsung Members Facebook Group up and going. It is currently a closed group, but send me a message and I can invite. Once you are in, feel free to spread the word and lets get this Facebook Group Live. It would be a great opportunity as @Jonathan34 mentioned, to chat live, get some live updates as to what is going on in the Samsung World, and of course meet some other members.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/694536257398688/

Please feel free to request an invite and once in community, feel free to invite others!
6 Comments
Brando
Active Level 10
Others
yee.
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
go on then....
0 Likes
stepshir
Beginner Level 2
Others
I would enjoy discovering you group
0 Likes
Alain47
Active Level 7
Others
What's going on in the Samsung World let me think, Make Money don't honor THEIR WARRANTY AND SOME PEOPLES FROM SAMSUNG WAS ACCUSED OF CORRUPTION AND MAKE SOME PHONE WHO GO UP IN SMOKE. VIVRE SAMSUNG.
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
1. Warranty should be honored as long as you've read the guidelines and restrictions of your warranty and have met all requirements. If this is the case then make sure you contact them and mention it.

2. There's corruption in all companies lol it's the world we live in, not just the "Samsung World".

3. Yes, Note 7s did have a defect that was a year ago, Samsung handled it well by recalling it in what was billions of dollars in losses, sure not a great compensation for users but they did right by their customers instead of risking their lives further.(I was a Note 7 user) They have now put in very great safety measures to testing these devices. Also, the battery was outsourced from a different supplier, Samsung testings were just outdated by now they're updated which is clear hence why my S8+ is a beast while still remaining cool.

4. Wrong place to post your comment, please make a seperate post about your feelings next time.
0 Likes
Alain47
Active Level 7
Others
Sorry for you and i think that you live in the Samsung World the eye close if you see corruption everywhere .The note 7 you think that they have handling well the problem whit the note 7 first they have said it's the battery so they have change the battery but sorry for you it was not enough they continue to burn and a phone who burn a car wow. Some peoples have die because of this phone. Corruption in the phone company it's the first time i heard of this. LG, Sony, or the others companies for me i never heard of corruption and the other's company have never left a phone get out for sale when they KNOW their phone have some serious problems you live in the Samsung World just CHECK the dryer machine and don't want to pay to change the dryer it's like the note 7 how much time it have take to decide to retire the phone and stop selling it and you said warranty should be honored sorry but they don't. Do you think i have not contacted Samsung and mention them they have take control of my phone 3 times because they don't believe me but at the end they said ok we will repair your phone after 30 e-mails that i have kept but to repair the phone i have to send it in Ontario because they don't have any repair shop in Quebec to repair my phone and i don't have another phone to use when they will repair and it's a trouble of Samsung not my trouble i doesn't broke my phone so they don't want to help me to have another phone because i need my phone for work so i hope it will last for another 6 months and i have to pay to send my phone to Ontario to a perfect stranger. I don't like Apple but they have some repair shop everywhere but i will never buy this crap and if you read everything in Samsung Members you will see that i am not the only one who have trouble whit warranty and Samsung and you said that the s8+ is a beast and i wanted to buy
one but after reading what's the POEPLE'S have said and on the net and POEPLE'S who knows not just Samsung but all the other's phone's and a majority of this POEPLE'S said you are better to buy a Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge than a s8+ because like a person said on Samsung Members the s8 is made whit crystal and this person have said that she regret is Samsung s6 Edge. I love Samsung but when i see POEPLE'S treat her like god i cannot handle it. They make their phone's so easy to break up. Take your S8+ and drop it on the floor? This kind of thing happens and i don't escape from drop my phone but my phone is protected and in years in a half i don't have a scratch on the phone. Before i switch to Samsung i always have a LG and never have a little problem whit the phone they don't have a J or a A or S or Note series and i am sure that i forget but they make solid phone's and what i read from them this company is not corrupted and if you think that every company is corrupted LOL you don't leave in the same planet where i leave and lol it's not the good word.
The smartphone it's not a god it's a simple phone whit very great intelligence. Samsung they don't care about their clients. Sorry but it's true and i see it whit the note 7 now they have made a Samsung note 8 and whit the failure of the note 7 the note 8 will cost a trip to Cuba for a week if it's not more AND IF YOU BUY A NOTE 8 DON'T DROP YOUR PHONE. AND FOR THE WARRANTY IF YOU HAVE A GUIDELINE AND RESTRICTIONS AND YOU HAVE TO MET ALL REQUIREMENTS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE A WARRANTY. IT'S NOT A WARRANTY. I JUST BOUGHT A CAR AND MY WARRANTY SAID FOR THIS KIND OF REPARATIONS OR OTHERS REPARATIONS THE REQUIREMENTS AND THE GUIDELINES IS IF THE PIECES IS BROKEN CHANGE IT SIMPLE AS THAT AND AFTER DETERMINED KILOMETRES YOU DON'T HAVE ANY WARRANTY, THE WARRANTY IS OVER so when i see a company who makes BILLIONS OF DOLLARS and doesn't want to leave you a phone when they repair your phone i don't believe it and peoples will throw herself in the fire to defend this company i don't believe this. When your car need repair they will leave you a car and full of Gaz. And your repair will cost nothing because it is in the WARRANTY but me to send my phone to repair i have to pay for the shipping to go to the repair shop and i have to send a PREPAID label to ship me back my phone so i will not repeat what i think of Samsung. It was my last Samsung VIVRE LG PHONES.
0 Likes