Original topic:

Samsung Members Meet and Greet

(Topic created on: 03-06-2020 11:41 AM)
SnowCat19
Options
Others

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to provide an update for anyone looking to join us this Saturday for our very first Samsung Members Meet and Greet.

We will be at Fionn MacCool's in Brampton at 12:00 PM

120 Great Lakes Dr, Brampton, ON

If you are in the area, pop by, have a drink and say hello to your fellow Samsung Members!

https://m.facebook.com/events/121619752528756/

27 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
Sure I am......but both Nova Scotia and British Columbia are beautiful provinces.....

I Scuba dived in the morning.... golfed in the afternoon and skied at night all the same day in British Columbia...

And you can't beat the seafood in Nova Scotia especially around Digby of the bay of fundy..... loved buying right off the boat as they came ashore!!!!!!
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
@Echo1, it sounds like quite the life, a few things I might add like a snow bunny and such but still 🤪🙃🤙👍
Seafood! Right on the boat!! In Nova Scotia is the best 🤪
0 Likes
Others
see how much we are getting to know each other!! lol this is why the meet and greets are important
Others
I am located in Calgary. If there is ever a Samsung Members meet and greet here, count me in. I sure would like to meet you all 😀😀😀
0 Likes
Others
hey @jayman1973 I am also in Calgary, consider it done I will be planning a Calgary event soon. I know there are a few other members from Calgary but can't remember who...
0 Likes
silbie123
Active Level 7
Others
Have fun guys! Looking forward to the pictures! 😁😀😄
Others
I'm at the Samsung Experience Store today for the official Galaxy S20 launch and it's pretty exciting!!
0 Likes
HFZ
Beginner Level 4
Others
good
0 Likes