Original topic:

Samsung Members UX update

(Topic created on: 06-27-2019 11:45 AM)
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Options
Others
The app just updated to 3.1 in Play Store.

I'm loving the changes, looks really nice.
10 Comments
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Others
Is there a dark mode? My eyes...
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Others
I'm sure that will be the next step
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Others
There's a new splash screen now so there's that. But no night mode :(
0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
Looks better «««BUT»»» make the same mistake when calculating cleaning memory, Stockage before cleaning is always Wrong... and still don't open in Full screen in Landscape mode like it was when I bought my device
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Aw man, my mockups are outdated now! Back to work!

At least now the Delete button can't be hit accidentally
0 Likes
Options
Others

Hey @CHMultimedia,

Oh man, I'm so sorry! Back to the drawing board... Wish I could have warned you in advance, but I didn't catch wind of the update until earlier this week 😭

Cheers,

Sabrina

0 Likes
Options
Others

For everyone on the web community, I posted update notes through the app! I'll include them here as well just for visibility:

Samsung Members Update

Hey Samsung Members! Have a look at the update notes below for some exciting changes that are being made to the Members community:

1. Main Home

• A “My page” tab has been added. Check out the new “My page” tab to see your profile!

2. Community

• Featured posts are now displayed in the post list in the “Explore” tab.
  • You will now receive push notifications when you level up and gain new followers. You can also find these notifications in “My Activity”.
  • You can see the number of views, comments and likes on the posts that are displayed on the “Explore” tab.
  • User levels have been removed from the post list. You’ll be able to see users’ levels in their profile or next to their username in the post.

3. News and Tips

• You will now be able to give likes to “News and Tips” posts.

4. Get help

• You can now update the software of your device from the product detail page.

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

theonecid
Expert Level 2
Others
Thanks Mod