Original topic:

Samsung Members app

(Topic created on: 05-16-2020 07:44 AM)
jamesy
Active Level 9
Options
Others
I don't know if it's just me but I've noticed that the members app isn't that good when it comes to notifications. I'll get a comment or like and the notifications will come in 3 or 4hrs later. Is anyone else experiencing this?
0 Likes
11 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Yep since a few days it does that. Really annoying
Others
Yup & STILL no Notification when you are Tagged! It USED to work - But not anymore 🙄
perfectg
Active Level 7
Others
it's been off and on like this for a while now
Others
I found that notifications are delayed for half day. Someone like me and got the notifications in the afternoon.
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Definately wasnt me 🤣
Kidding @Tallman "I think we all like you" 🤪🙃👍🤙
This app has never worked right for me, I get notifications for stuff that already happened and none for what's in the now 😣
kinda forces me to check this mother facker app, maybe that's the trick, Samsung can be sketchy lol
Others
@mytec, just got your notification after about 6 hours 😅
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Unfortunately, I got one about 2 hours later after you posted too 🤪🤙👍

All kidding aside I have silly cheap apps on my phone (likely from @Cprice posts
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Free-and-on-sale-apps-5-15-2020/td-p/5028931
, which @Cprice won't help me fix now 🤷) that do a better /accurate job at notifying me 🤦

It's messed its such simple things, and to think these are the people programming a good portion of these devices if not all of it depending on the device, omg the horror 😣
Fingers crossed... my tvs, dishwasher, washer, dryer and fridge haven't hiccuped yet 🤞
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Others
Yep. Notifications are broken. I'll even get repetitive duplicate notifications sometimes.
jamesy
Active Level 9
Others
I've just turned mines off now. it was getting out of hand and really annoying lol.
0 Likes