Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Members isn't Notifying when Tagged & Slow navigation on Mobile recently

(Topic created on: 03-18-2020 10:38 AM)
Shaggyskunk1BLM
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
When you are Tagged - Or Tag someone else - It doesn't seem to be notifying people when they are Tagged - I think that it was working at some point?

Unrelated - But anyone else notice that navigation on the Samsung Members app using Mobile devices seems to be quite slow the last few days? It's not an issue with other apps or sites... 
13 Comments
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Others
I want the tagging feature too! would be great
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
The tagging would be nice to have working 👍and as of lately I'm spending more time counting how many times the circle is gonna spin than actually getting in 🤦‍♂️
Others
Yeah that's what I've noticed as well... "spinning"...
Thanks for the confirmation.
Jmak
Active Level 10
Others
Slow navigation confirmed on my note 9 for me and it's not just samsung members app but some other apps too.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Yes I also confirm S Members is kinda slow since a few days. Note9 too but I highly doubt it's caused by our phones.
0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Others
I am sure its not phone but the android 10 update. My app is slow since I updated my phone.
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
No @jmack that's not it, it may not have helped if you updated your OS but I dont update shhhhh on certain devices and I got this laggy azz shooty too on non updated and updated devices👎
that silly circle is making me dizzy and making me double think I've got the corona virus or this app is messed spinning between 4-12 times before an actual screen pops up🤦♂️
I'm probably sick 🙄
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Others
YES! Why can't we do it like reddit? u/Shaggyskunk1

Doesn't work 😂

Also, why can't we reply to replies? It's insane how that option doesn't exist.
GG2
Expert Level 3
Others
There's alot of things missing in here : replying to replies as you said, pinning threads, moving threads to their relevent section, closing threads when solution found.. i could go on for a while but that's just a few that come to mind right now.