Original topic:

Samsung News!!! 7/18/2019

(Topic created on: 07-18-2019 09:21 AM)
Cprice
Options
Others

Samsung mass producing 12GB RAM ahead of Galaxy Note 10 launch

Samsung today announced the mass production of the industry’s first 12Gb LPDDR5 mobile DRAM. It’s optimized for enabling 5G and AI features in upcoming smartphones. The Galaxy Note 10 is the company’s next flagship smartphone and there’s a good chance that it will tout this new memory chip.

Continue reading

Galaxy S9 update adds more AR Emoji options, call/message continuity

The latest Galaxy S9 update brings a couple of new features that were introduced on the Galaxy S10 lineup. The July security update – software version G96*FXXU6CSG8 – for the Galaxy S9 and S9+ was released for the Exynos variants in Germany today, and it adds more customization options for AR Emoji and brings support for Call and Message Continuity

Continue reading

Galaxy Note 10 could start at 256GB storage in China, 512GB for Note 10+ 5G

The Galaxy Note 10 may get a minimum of 256GB storage in China, according to Twitter leakster Ice universe. It was rumored last week that the base variant of both the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ would have 256GB of storage in Germany and possibly other European markets, and it looks like the same would be the case in China, at least for the regular Note 10.

Continue reading

Samsung could be in real trouble because of Japan’s new export restrictions

Samsung is having to navigate a bitter trade spat between Japan and South Korea. It imports some key materials from Japan and with strict export curbs looming, Samsung’s business faces an immense challenge. Samsung’s top man recently took an extended trip to Japan as executives try to find a way forward.

Continue reading

Samsung now wants to reduce e-waste across Washington, DC

Samsung Electronics America just announced a new partnership with Wisetek Solutions and the DC Department of Energy & Environment. The main goal of this collaboration is to increase recycling and repurposing of e-waste across the DC region, as well as to educate companies about the benefits of global sustainability.

Continue reading

Should I upgrade from the Galaxy Note 9 to the Galaxy Note 10?

This is a question that I’ve been asking myself and many have asked me over the past few weeks: Should I upgrade from the Galaxy Note 9 to the Galaxy Note 10? We do know quite a bit about the device now as the leaks and rumors have picked up in recent days, so I believe one can begin to debate the question now.

Continue reading

Our wait for the Galaxy Fold could reportedly end soon

If the latest tidbit from the Korean media is to be believed, Samsung’s finally done and dust with all the required tests for the Galaxy Fold. We had heard two weeks ago that Samsung had finished redesigning the Galaxy Fold and fixed all the issues that had resulted in it being delayed back in April, and according to Korean website The Elec, a group of tech experts have tested those fixes and told Samsung that the device “is good to go.”

Continue reading

Galaxy A80 launched in India for Rs. 47,990, sale starts on August 1

Samsung has officially taken the wraps off the Galaxy A80 in India. The smartphone made its debut a couple of months ago in Thailand and went on sale in a few other markets earlier this month. It will go on sale in India starting August 1. The smartphone will be available for pre-booking in the country from July 22 to July 31.

Continue reading

Galaxy Tab S6 battery capacity is lower than its predecessor

Taiwan’s certification agency has let the Galaxy Tab S6 battery capacity slip in the device’s approval listing. We know that Samsung is due to launch a new tablet in the near future. This will be the successor to the Galaxy Tab S4.

Continue reading

0 Comments