Original topic:

Samsung Reminders App Pins

(Topic created on: 10-01-2017 12:14 PM)
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Options
Others
I use the Samsung Reminders application a lot and I like what it has to offer. One thing that I dislike is that there isnt the option to lock the notification in the notification pull down area so that it's only removed when marked as completed. Sometimes I'll accidentally clear it when clearing notification or when selecting to clear all and then forget to complete that reminder.

So my suggestion is to include the option to lock Reminders to the notification bar (unless someone knows another way to do so) this way there's the option for it for people who want it but have it be disabled for those who don't. Hope this is possible, thanks in advance!
5 Comments
Others
That's a great idea, being able to pin notifications 👍
Others
It would also be nice to be able to add more than 1 location when asking Bixby to remind me of something when I'm at a certain place, ex: remind me to buy lightbulbs when I'm at Canadian tire or at Walmart.

Once you're at one of the two places, you get the reminder
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
Oh yeah that would be nice so that whichever when you go to you could get the reminder, good idea!
0 Likes
Others
I can see Samsung implementing this just how the implemented to pin certain contacts in the messenger.
Great idea Jonathan!
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Others
Thanks for the suggestion @Jonathan34! I'll include it in this week's report to the team.

-Nick