Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S10 Battery Draining Issues

(Topic created on: 04-26-2020 04:33 AM)
Gelotissimoz
Active Level 4
Options
Others
VERY DISAPPOINTED. Because of the new update from S10, my battery drains too fast even if I'm not using it. I also tried the factory reset and it was the same. I lose 6% every 6hrs. 

Hoping SAMSUNG will fix these issues like what Apple did when the issues on the battery where it drains faster after the new update was installed. 

It's like you’re forcing your consumer to buy a new device in the event that we don't want the new updates that affects the battery system. 

Please give us back the UPDATE supporting our LONGER and STRONGER battery for our devices. I've been using Samsung for almost 20 yrs and I believe you can fix it.  

Thanks
35 Comments
Others
My s10+ battery seems to be fine. How often do you charge now?
Gelotissimoz
Active Level 4
Others
once a day as I'm not using it anymore, because of this ECQ im now using my tablet and laptop. so I notice this changes in my s10
0 Likes
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Others
My Samsung Galaxy A70's battery is okay after the updates. Samsung should notice this issue.
Kurisuchan
Active Level 3
Others
Your daily performance may drain your battery fast. Check your usage and uninstall applications that is high-risk in draining your battery life. Charge between 25% to 30%
Gelotissimoz
Active Level 4
Others
because of this ECQ im currently using tablet and laptop i mean im not using it anymore but i noticed this changes on my s10
0 Likes
Gelotissimoz
Active Level 4
Others
Because of this ECQ I'm now using may Samsung Tablet then I noticed my S10 continuously draining my battery even if I'm not using it
0 Likes
Shanee
Active Level 4
Others
hello try wiping cache or factory reset. nag work po yung factory reset sa j6 ko after mag update ng Android 10, mabilis din po mag drain j6 ko after update.
Gelotissimoz
Active Level 4
Others
i tried wiping cache pero factory reset siguro last choice hahaha
0 Likes
Shanee
Active Level 4
Others
factory reset nalang din po last chance ko nun HAHAHAHAHAHA
0 Likes