JohnH
Active Level 9
Others
Not coming to the S8 according to samsung
0 Likes
brownbatman
Active Level 7
Others
Sad were not getting it right now, but looking forward to January when we get this and 🥧.
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Others
Beta, beta, beta, beta...if you got what you wanted you'd be on here demanding Samsung fix your bricked, boot looping or laggy azz device. I'll wait till the features are out on Nova Launcher and stable...
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Others
Beta is about providing feedback. How will Samsung know if anything is wrong if people don't post it on Samesung members app? Even Apple decided to do beta, even though they have closed ecosystem and few phones.

I can't believe someone here is crying about people asking for optional beta, NOT a forced beta. He wants no one to have beta because his phone receives notification if someone posts here they're experiencing boot loop or have phone bricked, right? Gee, how will he sleep at night then. So think about him guys and stop asking for optional beta.
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Others
@Samesung @Google why you guys keep fighting in every post lol, like literally almost every post. Chill out guys!
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Others
@Richman If you look through some of his posts, he's like on my back for some reason. Take a look at this screenshot (he edited his post to diss me lol). Totally uncalled for. When I posts my problem here he says I'm lying, I'm just giving Samsung bad name. He says I'm trolling here because my name is Google and I make fake posts about my device having issues.

He starts first if you go through our posts. beed449a-80bf-4e65-8886-69bcde873cc0.jpg
0 Likes
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Others
@Google let's end it now and make peace ✌️. you guys stop mentioning each other. Why bother butting heads in such a small community of ours. If we don't get along with somebody just ignore that person. no need to fight ✌️ @Samesung