Original topic:

#SamsungMembers #GalaxyNote9 #Unpacked

(Topic created on: 08-11-2018 06:11 AM)
MamaBear
Active Level 8
Options
Others
I have just had one of the most amazing 5 days of my entire life (top would be having my kids!)... I can't even begin to explain how thankful I am to have been invited to participate and be a part of such a mind blowing experience! #SamsungMembers and #Samsung sure knows how to celebrate and throw one hell of a party! Being in New York was completely surreal , I constantly kept saying I can't believe I was chosen for this .. I can't believe this is REAL! Our days and nights were action packed and full of activities!

I was excited to meet other Canadian members ( @Jamk, @Cprice and @Jay777) as well as all of the people we got to meet from ALL over the world!
@Steve01 is THE man! Not only was he our Manager taking care of all of us but he was also an Emcee for Mr.DJ Koh ,tour guide ,source of information and comfort , he was also a friend. Not to mention the bazillion other things he was doing!I'm forever in his debt for allowing me to get to know him as well as giving me some of THE most incredible memories of my life!
Putting aside all of the Swag we have been given; I think for myself the BEST give we've been given is the memories we have to cherish and relive for the rest of our lives!
I want to say THANK YOU to #Samsung, #SamsungMembers ,@Steve01 and everyone else involved in putting this ALL together (behind the scenes and right out in front ) for giving me a once in a lifetime experience!
I'm sure I will think of more to say about this trip as it all sinks in but for now let me just say : THANK YOU FROM THE VERT CORE OF MY BEING ♡♡♡♡♡
I was asked a few times if I would ever do this again ... my answer will ALWAYS be the same : YES YES YES! I would move heaven and earth to go again!If you EVER get invited to go to an #Unpacked event, do it ... you'll NEVER regret it!
919c368c-5822-4c49-99ed-663060a219aa.jpg
2c12b7c1-bab9-4835-8741-bf09f7ba1bf5.jpg
f62970e7-4d56-4d75-a214-353906af15bb.jpg
1447be5e-8758-4211-8a5e-f2053aa4fd02.jpg
5ecebe0a-62ae-4ed8-8c19-17dd4ab0fa43.jpg
6 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
Again as the reviews hit the forums what can we all say??? A great time with some fantastic memories by all and yes who would want to be a part of something like this...
Congrats to all who got to go and yes a big shout out to Steve01 and Samsung.... who else could offer an experience like this??
0 Likes
Others
👍
0 Likes
Others
Awwahh @MamaBear, I am SOOO happy for you!!! It feels just like yesterday you were new to this community and you didn't know much but look at how much you have learned. You helping out other members and it does not go unrecognized!! You made it to an Unpacked Event!! Such an amazing opportunity I for one also told Steven and John I'd drop everything for a chance to do this again!! From the pictures, it looked like you had a great time!!! I am so glad we also had a chance to finally meet at the Airport, you truly are a MamaBear!! I will definitely come to Regina soon :)13e37221-8815-41f1-b32a-6e740b4d9e7f.jpg
Brando
Active Level 10
Others
I'm very happy to see you had a great time
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Others
CPrice looks like SenDog from Cypress Hill! 🤜🤛
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Others
Hey @MamaBear, thanks a lot for sharing and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed unpacked!

- Wonchul
0 Likes