Original topic:

See You In Jail! (Clickbait)

(Topic created on: 01-16-2020 06:50 PM)
Samesung
Active Level 10
Options
Others
I thought with how serious everyone gets around here with release dates, getting used to a new phone, new UI, and all that I'd like to wish my fellow Canadians happy tax return season. I, like many of you, are all wanted by the CRA for unpaid taxes and I'm in deep trouble. See you all in jail 😂😂😂

All kidding aside do not ever give out information over the phone, the CRA does not take payments in the form of iTunes cards, gift cards of any type nor bitcoin. I'm posting this because I'm tired of reading or hearing how people can be so gullible after years of warnings. 
9 Comments
vape
Active Level 10
Others
Haha it's hard to go to jail for tax evasion in Canada. why do you think all Americans move over here 😂
tammylocalove
Active Level 6
Others
bahahaha
Others
🤣😂 I got these scam phones all the time. They always said I have criminal records because I did not pay tax. Keep asking for payment 😅
And of course they called from CRA
Others
I am also getting scam calls not just on my S8 but on my home landline. The callers are automated female voices that say "there are some changes being made to your Visa/Mastercard account" and the other scam is "your social insurance number has been compromised". JUST HANG UP!!!!
Vic20
Active Level 10
Others
Unfortunately new immigrants and senior citizens are probably more susceptible to these types of fraud. I ignore calls I don't recognize and let my voicemail pickup. If it's really important, they'll leave a message and I'll follow up if it's warranted.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Hi this is John from Canada CRA. We regret to inform iou of the news that we have started the deportation procedure for iou an youre families due two unpaid tax. We will require the immediate payment of unlawfully unpaid tax to cease deportation. Please go to store and proceed to purchase the 1000$ of the iToons cards for simple city and authentication.
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Others
thank you CRA for tracking down this criminal this is RCMP I'll take it from here :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:
Others
Thank you, for REMINDING!
#1 THERE!
STAY GOLDEN!
TY
I PAY TAXES EH!
GN SWEETS
Others
Rt on!
back to movie!
YA ALL ARE REAL!
GOLDEN PEOP'S!