Original topic:

Shaggy has died

(Topic created on: 02-14-2020 01:20 PM)
Shaggyskunk1BLM
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

I know that this has nothing to do with Samsung. He was only 14 years old and after a couple thousand of vet bills, there was no explanation of what was wrong. My own health isn't so good, and I probably won't be posting much more.
Thanks for the Samsung Community. I hope that you will continue to thrive.. No Penguin with this post. Just tears. 
63 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
😥
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
💔
Others
sorry to hear that.
Others
Thanks Snowcat, I know that we haven't always got along. I am seriously devastated by this. it's surprising how many the loss of a pet can hurt.
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Hey, I like this butting heads thing... like goats 🤣
we all don't know everything 🤷‍♂️
Doesnt mean we all can't get along 👍
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Others
That's sad news, about your cat and your health. You've always been an excellent contributor. Be well and sorry to see you go.
Others
I don't know if if I will still be alive myself, my health is rapidly falling. I know that I have made some people angry and I apologize for that. I don't think that I will be able to post anything after today.
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
come back anytime and hopefully a lot, we love your presence and sometimes even being around internet friends can help!
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Don't worry about that. The continuous help you gave here and elsewhere online far outweighs that. We thank you for your continued contributions. Now's the time to take care of yourself. Thanks again Shaggyskunk.