Original topic:

Sharing My Perspective of the App #BagusPrisandhy #SMInviteToWin

(Topic created on: 09-18-2020 09:27 PM)
SarahPricillia
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
Hello, there. I'm Sarah. Currently staying in Jakarta,Indonesia. I had to say joining Samsung Members Community was a sharp delightful decision. The app itself is brilliant. It has paved an easier way for me to access exclusive perks, receive insider news from its experts, even get tips and tricks on using the device to its fullest potential. 
Through the entire of my adults life, I've always been a Samsung mobile phone user. In my experience, Samsung has improved their service to exhilarate global community, makes it easier for the common users to connect and overcome occured issues. 
There's also a comprehensive FAQ section which will help you through when there occur to be technical problem with your device. As many as you might realized, this app also allows every one of us, to communicate building relations within each other, share tips, reviews and your own brilliant solutions with other Galaxy users in the Community. It's a savvy community space.
6 Comments
GabutzMan
Active Level 10
Others
Hello miss,Welcome to Samsung members 😃👋.
CaptainLynnnn
Expert Level 5
Others
Hello Sarah, welcome to the Samsung Members🤗 I'm glad to see you and I hope you can enjoy your time here😁👍
Baladika
Active Level 10
Others
Welcome to join Samsung member friends. Hope you are comfortable with Samsung member.😅
Others
selamat dtg di samsung member,kak
Udinz
Expert Level 2
Others
welcome To samsung members 👍🏻😀
Moderator2
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Sarah! Welcome to Samsung Members! Nice to know you😊

0 Likes