Original topic:

Show Your Love For Galaxy

(Topic created on: 01-22-2020 07:35 PM)
EmmaTaylor
Beginner Level 4
Options
Others

My guy **bleep** here is giving us a nice big cheeky smile and it perfectly represents how much I love my Galaxy! Over the course of the past 5 years, the only cellphones I have ever owned have all been of the Samasung Galaxy range, starting with the S4, to the S7, and this time I gave the A8 a go to try something new! 

I'm not a techwiz and I'm not one to be on or using my cellphone a lot of the time, so I'm quite happy with a phone that can take some great quality photos (like the one pictured above) when needed and allows me to keep connected with family and friends across the country; and that's just what the Galaxy A8 does for me! I know that I'm a little behind on the range and that the A8 may not be as advanced as some of the other phones *cough* the luxurious and stunning S10+ *cough* across the line, but this phone is everything I need in a phone at this moment in time, and it's just perfect for lil' ol' me! 

Simpilicity and user friendliness is key for me with technology, and Samsung Galaxies have fit my bill since my teenage self was granted a cellphone! Once I strayed from the line and I immediately came running back 2 days later completely regretting even trying something new, because Samsung Galaxies have truly nailed cellphones in my books and I can't see myself using anything in the future to take photos of my adorable fur babies and keep in contact with my pals, but a Galaxy! 
3 Comments
vape
Active Level 10
Others
I was going to say your cat understands how I feel on Monday but if that's a happy face that's how I feel on Friday 👍
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
I'm 1/2 scared, he looks like he gonna eat me lol
EmmaTaylor
Beginner Level 4
Others
Oh! He's seriously the nicest kitty you ever could meet! He's a big ol goofball and the best thing he does is drool when you pet him! It's a hoot!