Original topic:

Show Your Love For Galaxy

(Topic created on: 01-23-2020 01:42 PM)
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Options
Others

I had a lot of fun making this video for the contest. Our phones are pretty much our mobile companions, helping us get through our day-to-day and helping us connect with one another over social platforms. We are really lucky in this day and age to be able to access so much information and use one device to take photos, contact friends and family, and even order us a cab or food wherever we are! 

So I'll try and keep this short. We all have our reasons for wanting to go to an Unpacked event and be a part of something big, like the launch of a new flagship device =DD!!! I see other posts using the slogan Samsung uses "Do what you Can't". But in all honesty "Do what you Love", whether that be messing around making these silly videos or sharing photos of a trip you truly enjoyed. We are so lucky to be blessed in 2020 with all this technology, so I say use it to enjoy and love the galaxy you live in. #LoveForGalaxy 

12 Comments
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
Oh man! You made a video!? Once I get back to some better connection I'm gonna watch that but I know it's probably impressive! Best of luck!

If this counts for anything, Samsung, this is someone you definitely wanna take to Unpacked! Met him at the launch party for the Galaxy Note 8 and he's an amazing, outgoing dude!
Others
I just wanna say I really like this video because I was planning to make a video like this with my wife. But I am too busy and have no time to do it.
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Others
@Jonathan34 haha thanks man!! yah take a look and hope you enjoy it!!!

@Tallman that's awesome!! make one for the next contest! I look forward to seeing some of your posts 😃
Others
wow, nice thing to say Jonathan34! Wow! its gut busting! gn
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Yip
Awesomeness!
Love the spaghetti scene 🤣
@tallman your wife is your phone, that girl be pocket playing you all day lmao 🙃
Vibrate vibrate buzz buzz ahaha
I bet you woman not that close that much lol
I wish I could put my chick in my pocket all day, take er out when I need er then put er back when I want er to shutty face lol
My girl like AOD except she's AYAS (Always Yaking About Something)
Shhhh don't tell her I said this, she will take my side chick device and slap my face off 🤦‍♂️
Others
lol, thats cute! I wouldn't slap ya, lol.
zu sweet u mentioned her!
Others
lol!
silbie123
Active Level 7
Others
This is hilarious 😂
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Others
haha glad you enjoyed 😁😁😁