Original topic:

Show Your Love for Galaxy

(Topic created on: 01-22-2020 04:26 PM)
seobro
Active Level 6
Options
Others

Title: A Galaxy of Smiles

Moments in time slip by like raindrops falling; they surround us as we experience life but it's almost impossible to capture every moment and cherish every second. Additionally, as we grow older it becomes increasingly difficult to remember every memory as our lives become busier and saturated with other obligations and tasks to cater our attention to.

As this philosophy begins to hold true to me day by day, I find myself becoming reliant on my Galaxy to capture those precious moments, and with my Galaxy S10 Plus, the anxious mind that I once had about potentially being unable to recapture those memories fade with every photo that I take. Thanks to the fantastic cameras on my Galaxy S10 Plus, my love for photography and desire to capture life's precious moments have defined why I love Galaxy devices.

My Galaxy is my companion. It's there as my music player for listening to tunes with the fantastic Galaxy Buds, and it's my health partner through the Samsung Health app, helping me keep myself accountable. But more than anything, it's my camera to capture beloved memories.

Even in pouring rain, blinding sun or howling winds, I can rely on my Galaxy to instantaneously capture my cherished moments. When I want to focus the attention on a group, the ultrawide camera makes capturing a broad perspective a seamless process, and the telephoto lens lets me center in on one subject when I need to turn the attention to one focal point.

Whether it's capturing photos of old, nostalgic places or creating new memories with unfamiliar ones, my Galaxy allows me to capture high-quality snapshots of these moments, even if I'm with myself, family, or friends.

But even among all the places I travel, food that I eat and photos that I share, moments of laughter, joy and love like the one in the photo above remind me why I love my Galaxy. 

More than it being a versatile camera, it's a reminder that every time I pull it out of my pocket to snap a moment in time, I'm able to do it in as high of quality as possible, every time. In the presence of a camera, even shy subjects can burst into laughter out of that inexplicable feeling of joy and confusion, allowing me to capture a galaxy of smiles in a single frame.

It's why I love my Galaxy; even as the technology improves and things change, I know it'll always be my life companion to help capture my greatest memories.
1 Comment
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
I think I'm gonna hug my phone now 😊