Original topic:

Show Your Love for Galaxy

(Topic created on: 01-25-2020 11:03 AM)
SnowCat19
Options
Others

When you think of Samsung, what motivates you? It is not just another brand, it is not just another phone. For me, it’s a lifestyle. My love for Galaxy, words cannot describe. Being part of the Samsung community for these past years have really brought me closer to Samsung. I choose to surround myself with Samsung products as they are the most reliable to me and they connect with my lifestyle. From my Samsung appliances, to my Samsung wearables to my Samsung devices, they all play an important role and they all sync together. This must be one of my favorite pictures showing my love for Galaxy. DJ Koh is not just another person. In the Samsung world, he is a superstar. Meeting him face to face was hands down one of the best experiences I have ever encountered. He is a true celebrity and I am so grateful I got to meet him and share my love for Galaxy with him on that special day. The reason why I love this picture so much is because as you can see, I am smiling. It is not a phony smile, this was something real and I was truly happy here. This is where my fire comes from to be extremely passionate about Samsung. I cannot see myself every switching to another brand, because it will be changing a lifestyle. I am happy with Samsung, and I like to think Samsung is happy to have me as a consumer. This photo was shot on my old Galaxy S8 and I still believe it was a solid photo despite the device being released back in April 2017.

#SamsungMembers, #LoveForGalaxy, #SamsungContest #GalaxyS8

3 Comments
Padraig
Expert Level 1
Others
Congratulations on becoming an Ambassador. Enjoy your weekend. All the best!
Others
thank you @Padraig
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Others
Awesome opportunity! That's where I want to be with Samsung..completely engulfed in the ecosystem. I have a pretty old Samsung Plasma that is long overdue. When we are able to buy another one, I want to stick with Samsung of course because of connectivity with the phone and such. I've heard the Sharp TV's are very good. So in your opinion, what makes Samsung the best? Just curious to know for buying purposes is all.
Good to connect with you here, too, since we have had interactions on the FB Group(Fred Seaman)