Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Show Your Love for Galaxy

(Topic created on: 01-22-2020 08:30 PM)
SJ17
Active Level 1
Options
Others
First of all, I would like to thank Samsung to give it's all members to provide opportunity for attending an event which many dreams of. This is unique way in which Samsung care about its customers and I am proud to be in this community. I just saw this contest and hopefully will be able to submit my entry before the deadline as I always do with lots of other things! :smiling-face:  

I started using Samsung phone since I started my college as in my family, I was only allowed to use the phone after that time. If I remember correctly, my first mobile device was Samsung Guru. It wasn't smart at that time but how time flies! I currently own Samsung S8. I did use Note 9 for a considerable while, but I genuinely like the unique design of extraordinary Galaxy S series so much more!

Samsung as a premium brand I can trust blindly because of the superior quality of the mobile devices they carefully make. Be it a Smartphone or smart tv or any other electronics, you can sincerely trust this brand to undoubtedly give you genuine satisfaction of the hard earned money you spend on it. 

My day starts with wearing my Samsung fitness tracker, and it ends with giving me the satisfaction of how well I spent it with the summary. As a Healthcare professional myself, I know how important it is to care about your health and Samsung gives me control to manage it very well with all the applications and devices. 

We all work to fulfill our lifelong passion and make money. In this digital world, it is important we spend our money securely and whenever we need. With Samsung Pay, I don't have to typically carry my credit card and still be able to buy whatever I desire anywhere. 

Finally, I like capturing photos of all good moments in my life and with my Galaxy, here is the wonderful photo of me enjoying nature in Jasper national park. It is always exiting to see what is coming next to make our life little better than it is presently. So, I look forward to seeing what next big thing is.  I would very much like seeing it unfold in front of me but even if that's not the case I can always watch it on my Galaxy as I do always! I sincerely wish everyone eagerly participating in this contest very best and let's see who is the fortunate one to witness this glorious event!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Others
0 Likes
1 Comment
Solution
Others

cool

0 Likes