Original topic:

Show your love for Galaxy Contest!

(Topic created on: 01-21-2020 12:30 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

UnpackMembersTip.jpg

It's time to announce the next Contest! This one is titled Show your love for Galaxy! Share with us your love for Galaxy devices with a picture or video!

The contest is a rather short one - from Jan 15 - 22, 2020. Please check out the Benefits section for full contest details, and click here for the full terms and conditions!

Some friendly reminders:

-Unlike the other contests, this one is limited to 1 entry per person. So please choose and post your entry wisely!

-Make sure you abide by the rules :  Include a title in your post: Show Your Love for Galaxy and add the hashtags #SamsungMembers, #LoveForGalaxy, #SamsungContest #userdevicename (ie.
#GalaxyS10) to indicate your entry into the Contest.

-Please post in the Others section in the Community - It helps me and others filter through all the entries

-There is no Instagram requirement for this contest. The terms & conditions will be updated!

Happy posting everyone! Excited to see what everyone comes up with :smiling-face:

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

58 Comments
Others
Didn't think that was fair either. Havevs nice Friday
chaoz29
Active Level 1
Others
I dont
silbie123
Active Level 7
Others
Hi guys! Please do not post your contest entries here. They should be posted as a separate post in community > other. Happy posting everyone! Great seeing all the entries and excitement! 😊👍🏻
silbie123
Active Level 7
Others
You have to enter a title first and then the photo button appears at the bottom.
vape
Active Level 10
Others
Who won the last contest? I can't find it anywhere?
Others
vape me either! lo! The Yoshi i think 4 sure! Hilarious
alicerocko
Beginner Level 2
Others
speaks for itself.....
Others
yes it does! awwwh! want one, or 2!
The second is my painting. i might l
post original. im using it as wallpaper!
Options
Others

Hi everyone - quick update!

-Regarding Instagram - there is no Instagram requirement for this contest! We will update the Terms and conditions, but in the meantime I have put it in the original announcement post(the one I'm replying to)

-Aside from that, please follow the instructions on how to post in the community!

Cheers,

Jeremy

tboss
Beginner Level 2
Others
Am really a Samsung fan.I love it with passion.