Highlighted
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
There's a red dot notification that I imagine is supposed to alert you to new notifications - However it's showing even when you don't have any new notifications.
Maybe @Moderator will have a look at this? 

13 Comments
Mine seems to be working fine, every notification I've received, I've gotten the red dot, them it clears once I've read my activity notification.
Alchemist
Active Level 4
There should be a notification if you scroll down till the end
this was happening for me yesterday, but as of this morning, the red dot clears once I read all my notifications
possibly...
Echo1
Expert Level 3
The notifications alert ie the little red dot... is there for 2 reasons 1st new notices and 2nd "Activity" the last one shows people replying to your comments or posts and you have to make sure you go into them both to clear the red dot..

And as you would say to others "works fine for me" or "I don't have any issues"
Echo1
Expert Level 3
No once you go into the "Activity" tab it clears the red dot...
Now maybe the next time you go into the app a "NEW" red dot will be there again only if there is new activity ie replies etc...
when my red dot is cleared and I exit the app and then go back in....I don't see the red dot coming back ..(unless there is a new notification)
this is really a cliche, but have you tried to clear your cache for the members app 😄
Sanarjan
Active Level 3
Noticed the same thing. I even went into every notification including old ones but when I reenter the app it shows the red dot.
chejam
Active Level 3
jus uninstall n install bk that helped me