Original topic:

Small Glitch on Samsung Members update

(Topic created on: 03-15-2019 06:52 AM)
Shaggyskunk1BLM
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
There's a red dot notification that I imagine is supposed to alert you to new notifications - However it's showing even when you don't have any new notifications.
Maybe @Moderator will have a look at this? 

14 Comments
Others
Mine seems to be working fine, every notification I've received, I've gotten the red dot, them it clears once I've read my activity notification.
0 Likes
Alchemist
Active Level 4
Others
There should be a notification if you scroll down till the end
0 Likes
Others
this was happening for me yesterday, but as of this morning, the red dot clears once I read all my notifications
0 Likes
Others
possibly...
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
The notifications alert ie the little red dot... is there for 2 reasons 1st new notices and 2nd "Activity" the last one shows people replying to your comments or posts and you have to make sure you go into them both to clear the red dot..

And as you would say to others "works fine for me" or "I don't have any issues"
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
No once you go into the "Activity" tab it clears the red dot...
Now maybe the next time you go into the app a "NEW" red dot will be there again only if there is new activity ie replies etc...
0 Likes
Others
when my red dot is cleared and I exit the app and then go back in....I don't see the red dot coming back ..(unless there is a new notification)
this is really a cliche, but have you tried to clear your cache for the members app 😄
0 Likes
Sanarjan
Active Level 4
Others
Noticed the same thing. I even went into every notification including old ones but when I reenter the app it shows the red dot.
0 Likes
chejam
Active Level 3
Others
jus uninstall n install bk that helped me
0 Likes