Original topic:

Smart people don't get awards

(Topic created on: 07-12-2019 08:41 AM)
Renegade
Active Level 4
Options
Others

Samsung members Indonesia should give awards to smart members, they can answer all the other members' questions about the problem from their cellphones

then why did I write here? because I want to know the comparison with Samsung forums in other countries. for example one of the smart members in Indonesia is Jackm, the profile link is https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/160140, he is very brilliant, lots of answers or useful solutions for other members

the skills and abilities possessed by jackm, deserve to get a special award, why? because he is beneficial to everyone, is it wrong to give gifts to qualified people? Every time an event is held by Samsung Members Indonesia, the smart person never gets anything, if you want to win, you have to follow the rules, and those who win are not immediately Jackm !, only people who are active on social media, brilliant people must bite finger because they are certainly not all active on Instagram, why smart people don't immediately get event tickets automatically? Why only just photo competitions on social media people can win Samsung Members Indonesia events, how will Samsung members Indonesia be without people like Jackm? those who win events cannot answer all members' questions as intelligently as jackm, this is what causes Samsung Members Indonesia to be less weighty because smart people will be lazy to help other members, for what reason, their expertise is not appreciated, only people who participate in the race win Samsung members Indonesia gives some event gifts to members who are intelligent, and some to win on social media
Hopefully Samsung Members Indonesia can provide special tickets for qualified people, they can join the event without the hassle of going through the race

13 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
I'm going to take a guess here and say you're actually "Jackm"
and this is samsung Canada. I find here everyone gets treated pretty well with the same recognition
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
I tend to agree that its Jackm posting this...
must feel like he's under appreciated and as Habsfan says everyone is treated the same here...
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
If you came to get some kind of reward, then you aren't really helping people are you? If there are giveaways and stuff, it's a bonus and not part of the package.

I rarely saw a forum where members of the forum get anything for their help. A thanks, a title perhaps, but never actual rewards. This is all voluntary work.

Though I agree that contests that rely solely on social popularity and usage of social networks are simply unfair. I'll never be able to use those and reach any kind of popularity due to circumstances out of my control that will never be solved.

If you want to know, they do have something special for super helpful people in Europe through the Super User program. But you know, it's a privilege and not a right.
Renegade
Active Level 4
Others

if members cheat to play likes and solutions can get prizes, while good and quality members get nothing, it is an inequality

0 Likes
Others
Anyone who is posting here - For the purposes of gaining recognition - Doesn't belong here!
You either want to try to help others - As you have probably been helped yourself ... BUT - If you want love & adulation - Get a Dog!

P.S. "smart people" don't solicit awards!
Hackersrevil
Active Level 6
Others
I am not. I write with no malice or recognition;@ all... trauma is trauma. making people aware.
thank you have a great safe day.
I'm still a bit in shock.
0 Likes
Renegade
Active Level 4
Others

if members cheat to play likes and solutions can get prizes, while good and quality members get nothing, it is an inequality

0 Likes
Hackersrevil
Active Level 6
Others
I'm in the wrong area but connection problem again.
I will screen shot I do apologize for not finding the rt area for this; but its concerning me. : (
I only seen this once, a white outline of phone in rt bottom? Thinking someone is in my phone? It was yesterday, it could have happened without me noticing since the Samsung phones are so vibrant and awesome.
Here is a screen shot.
Again sorry for wrong area.
please any help, to put me at ease?
thank you
fancy face
0 Likes
Hackersrevil
Active Level 6
Others
thank you! Have a peaceful day! gtg 4 now. still hope someone answers a question I had, my phone disconnected, odd and things are weird.
idk? Wish I was Geek squad. now a days holy.
anyways stress writing.
take care world!
0 Likes