Original topic:

Stray cats

(Topic created on: 01-06-2020 10:20 PM)
fadingvision
Active Level 6
Options
Others
This dirty stray cat just sit there and hope that i would give him/her food, but all i eat tonight was vegetables, there's nothing meaty i could offer to this poor soul.
What would you do if some cats get close to you at some food stall while yiou eating notoriously, but all you have that day was veggies and noodles, would you order some nuggets and hands it to the cats, or would you just be simple humans and ignore it?

3 Comments
Edster89
Active Level 8
Others
I would give some. But I panas also when it's picky. Apparently one day I was eating mcd then this girls fed a stray so they gave half her meat. Not sure they can't finish or what. Beginning like reluctant in the end ate a bit but didn't finish. Never mind after that the girls literally bought the 4 piece nugget and gave 2 of it to the cat and it didint bother to eat. Just sniff then lick a bit then walk away then went to another table as another person eating and give that muka kesian look.
0 Likes
Edster89
Active Level 8
Others
Also as much as I love animals strays can be a pest eventually if we feed and shelter them as it encourages them to breed and also they poo and pee everywhere and that can cauze diseases at eateries as attracts flies and mouse.
0 Likes
kiyou
Active Level 5
Others
I really love animals such as cats~ And I wouldn't bare to watch the cats suffering. 🐱 meow~
0 Likes