Original topic:

Suggestion (Follow up to @Echo)

(Topic created on: 12-13-2018 11:28 PM)
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Options
Others
I posted this as a response to @Echo's post which is a few posts below this so check it out but he brought up a great point about a different sections and I had a deeper suggestion and just wanted to make sure that it got Moderator attention to hopefully be implemented here.

My follow up suggestion was for there to be more sections within the Samsung Members app to help clean up the forums and make it easier for new members to post their posts in the correct place where it can get the attention it deserves.

Proposed Sections

- Help (General Q&A)

- Articles (Samsung/Android related links)

- Tips and Tutorials ( Flashing, Hidden features, etc.)

- Lifestyle (Gaming, Apps)

- Galaxy Gallery (Photography)

- Discussion (This one would need a little more mod support, it could have different topics that might be useful to Samsung and Samsung members app, they could create topics like Pie, Samsung Members, etc. and then members can discuss possible changes and what we would like to see, kinda like a suggestion spot but with deeper discussion amongst other members to truly flush out a suggestion) 

- Contests

In addition to these sections, it would be great if they all had a heading at the top of the sections to explain what the section is about. I've been seeing a few posts in the Galaxy Gallery section that are Help related and they don't get a lot of attention there. I suggested this early on when we first got this update and just feel that it needs to be brought up again now that the update has been out for quite some time now. Essentially there would be a quick blurb at the top to explain the section.

Help: Got an issue? Post a detailed explanation of your issue below and have one of our fellow Members assist you. Add screenshots as necessary.

Articles: Found an interesting article? Share it below with the community! 

Tips and Tutorials: Got some useful Tips or Tutorials? Help our members out and share them here! 

Lifestyle: Played a fun game or found a useful app? Post your review of it below for our members to discover. 

Galaxy Gallery: Took an awesome shot with your galaxy device? Show it off with the community and share your adventures!

Discussion: Help us out by discussing current topics pertaining to the Samsung community. Remember to be respectful of others' opinions.

Contests: Got an entry or questions for one of our contests? Share it below. Good luck to all!

Hopefully this can be implemented I think it would be a great step forward for this app! Let me know what you all think and add any further suggestions :) 
3 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
great idea! hopefully they can implement something like that
Moderator_
Options
Others
Hey @Jonathan34,
Thank you for the suggestion! These are great ideas.
-Jenna
Others
I love it!!