Original topic:

TIFF experience - thank you Samsung!

(Topic created on: 09-15-2019 01:58 PM)
beekaytee
Active Level 3
Options
Others
I went to a free screening of a past TIFF (Toronto international film festival) movie at the Movie Lounge event happening at the Samsung Experience Store in the Toronto Eaton centre yesterday. They had fun movie themed snacks - popcorn and biscotti! They were showing Revolting Rhymes - an animated movie of classic fairy tales but with a few twists. Don't think any heads were chopped off in the original Cinderella...

The snacks were so yummy so I brought a friend back after I left. That's when a Samsung rep surprised me with tickets to the closing night Gala Presentation movie "Radioactive" with Rosamund Pike!! Who knew that's what the event description "surprises" were?! 

I didn't catch the name of the rep, but thank you to him!

It was a great night! The movie was excellent and the audience got to see the director and two of the stars in the Q&A after! Thanks so much Samsung!

For the folks near a SES, you should visit! 

7 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
That's really cool 😎 thanks 4 sharing 😊🤪👍
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Wow so awesome!

What are they waiting to expand SES across the country!!! Living in the 2nd biggest country in the world with the population being scattered all around it makes the lack of SES particularly sad.
beekaytee
Active Level 3
Others
ah I know! ☹️
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
Sounds and looks like you had a great time..
Others
Nice 😁😁😁
Options
Others

Hi @beekaytee!

Glad to see you enjoyed yourself and had a great night:) Thanks for sharing it with us!

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

Others

Super cool!

I just came back from Toronto and ya I saw Samsung was one of the main sponors for TIFF,

pretty cool!