Did you mean: 

Original topic:

TRAUMA from buying SAMSUNG M31 online

(Topic created on: 09-05-2020 03:18 AM)
jnssntd
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
Just wanted to share how traumatic my experience is with Samsung. 

I'm a first time Samsung user and I've never been this disappointed.
I decided to buy their Samsung M31 — biggest mistake of my life. I went to their stores but every employee informed us that it can only be bought online. So I went directly to Samsung's site to place an order. I MADE SURE to do it in Samsung so there wouldn't be any problem in the future. But to my surprise, I paid for SAMSUNG M31 but they gave me a WIRELESS CHARGER INSTEAD.I placed the order on Aug2 and received it on Aug7. I contacted their customer service right away and even sent them emails.

My emails NEVER get a response. Customer service thru their hotline kept on telling me that the 'head office' will contact me but they only did ONCE  after A MONTH! I've been phone pals with the customer support since I've been calling them multippe times in A WEEK. Truly disappointing. I reached out thru their TWITTER & FACEBOOK as well. Again, surprise surprise. NO ONE ASSISTED ME. Got no response in Twitter and got a bot in their Facebook messenger. 

In my desperation, I even went to their chat support and emailed Samsung's CEO in India! But still, got no proper resolution from there.

**bleep**, this experiennce makes me want to cry.

Only received the correct product today, Sept5.

So, is it worth it? Definitely, NO.

If I only knew that Samsung handles their customers like this I shouldn't have given my money and trusted them.
0 Comments