Original topic:

Things to notice about the Update

(Topic created on: 01-06-2020 05:03 AM)
Deevvv
Active Level 6
Options
Others
I am not sure if this is just me or someone else too but I put my wallpaper as a photo of mine in Black and White and the tone of the photo seems a bit more yellowish and grayish for some reason. I have the Bluelight filter completely turned off.

Secondly, I don't why Samsung decides to take off the 'Button Grid' option from the Quick Settings. I find it disappointing that I am stuck with the 4x4 grid only as of now.

Also, the height of my Samusng keyboard change and was set to deafault for some reason, which should not have happened.

For those who want to maximize their interaction and care for that 1mm of screen (like me ;)) with the screen can now deselect or turn of the option for 'Gesture Hints' which will take away that rectangular bars from the bottom for navigation.

WOULD LOVE TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS! 
16 Comments
Baspi
Active Level 5
Others
I love the update but I gotta admit it doesn't feel THAT different than OneUi 1.5, I do appreciate the new extra features and new animations and also the new gesture but it will take some time to get used to
0 Likes
Deevvv
Active Level 6
Others
True Indeed. i tried the new navigation gesture but I feel swiping from the bottom is much more convenient to do rather than from the sides for going back.
0 Likes
MystTake
Active Level 6
Others
I find that everything seems much smoother than before I personally dont like the new gestures so I'm sticking with the old gestures
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
Are you talking about this grid settings ?
Also, can you show me that 1mm rectangular bars from the bottom for navigation, i try to figure out what it is and i can't...screenshot will help me...
0 Likes
Deevvv
Active Level 6
Others
No I was talking about the grid for quick settings, which is when you pull down your notification panel.
And this were the bars I was talking about.
Vic20
Active Level 10
Others
The hiding gesture hints is not new though. That was already there since the beginning. I haven't upgraded yet. Don't plan to until I have more recent backups done. I plan on doing a clean install if OneUI 2.
0 Likes
Deevvv
Active Level 6
Others
Wait what it was already there. I did not notice it...

did anybody else did!!!??
0 Likes
Deevvv
Active Level 6
Others
Not sure if there will be a pro mode for video. Was mainly concerned with that! 

Let me know if you already have updated and got it...

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
this will be few months after S20 has starting to be sold