Original topic:

This Google App is awesome!

(Topic created on: 06-28-2019 10:32 AM)
abbatman
Active Level 3
Options
Others
This App is really awesome, this is not an ad or promotion, just my personal experience. You answer quick short surveys (mostly 1-3 questions) and earn way money you can spend in the playstore! Definitely worth a shot. 
The app is offered by Google officially so it is not a Scam or fraudulent

0 Likes
13 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
I haven't received a survey in almost 2 years from this app
Others
I get Surveys every couple of days.. Also depends on how you answer the questions - If there's an opportunity to "trigger" another* question - do that 😉🐧
abbatman
Active Level 3
Others
I think it depends on your region and the places you visit, im not sure, sorry to hear that, but definitely reach out to Google support to correct the issue, hopefully they can resolve it :)
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
Others
That's impressive! I only started using it a little while ago & I've got a feeling that you get more surveys just by opening the app - Something about Google's analytics triggers more surveys... so I've heard 😉🐧
lalallama
Active Level 3
Others
i got surveys almost everyday when i started , now my last survey was a month ago
Samesung
Active Level 10
Others
You're not meeting their survey criteria for their customers in your area. Mine stopped fir a couple of months then it was almost every other day. Every time I go to Metro I get a survey.
0 Likes
lalallama
Active Level 3
Others
u can see they stopped asking me
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
If you lie, they know. So they punish you.

Go to places to get more surveys. For instance, I know for a fact that each time I go to the photo place and the grocery store, I get a survey about how was my experience or how I paid. The place must pay Google for this.