Original topic:

To all users who don't like the new "Pie" update

(Topic created on: 04-07-2019 07:19 PM)
EmersonHaensel
Active Level 6
Options
Others
I understand that there are people who don't like major changes in new software updates, but the point is that it is just how it is. If you need help with new functions or anything, just ask *friendly* in this forum, and you get help. But please stop ranting about things you can't change anyway. It doesn't make sense at all. 

Thanks
17 Comments
MoReza
Active Level 1
Others
there is no option of "gradually increasing volume " in the clock app. Any advice on how to fix that?
0 Likes
Others
It seems like they removed that feature. Maybe you can look for an 3rd party app
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Others
Always check XDA or Reddit. They have some great tweaks that are not requiring root.
0 Likes
lexikitten
Active Level 2
Others
there is a place to complain directly to the company, that is what it is for. now excuse me, I'm off to find apps to change my phone back to the way it was
Samesung
Active Level 10
Others
Jesus you're not so bright "apps to change my phone back to the way it was"...its an Android learn how they work...hur dur
0 Likes
Others
I'm using Nova Launcher & an Icon package that I like - The UI on my device is virtually unchanged from Oreo to One UI - I've been using the same setup for several years & other than some minor changes (mostly done by me) There's very little difference in the appearance from my Note 2 to my S9+ AND it didn't matter if I was running a Rooted Custom AOSP Rom or stock Samsung Firmware - Just saying that YOU don't have to use what Samsung is using for their UI 🐧
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Others
They are nothing but trolls...
lexikitten
Active Level 2
Others
have you not the intellect to understand that by insulting me on an open forum, you yourself are being the troll??
0 Likes
dmflash
Active Level 6
Others
you dont get out of your mom's basement very often, do you?