Original topic:

To all users who don't like the new "Pie" update

(Topic created on: 04-07-2019 09:28 PM)
EmersonHaensel
Active Level 6
Options
Others
I understand that there are people who don't like major changes in new software updates, but the point is that it is just how it is. If you need help with new functions or anything, just ask *friendly* in this forum, and you get help. But please stop ranting about things you can't change anyway. It doesn't make sense at all. 

Thanks
17 Comments
dmflash
Active Level 6
Others
typical Saturday night for "Samesung "
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Others
Your tears of rage are sooo salty. Next time loser try not to reuse the things I posted about you...poor, weak, sad trolling form. Oh and outdated memes to try and troll...you need some practice.
lexikitten
Active Level 2
Others
nova launcher? does that change the way the swiping works on the notifications system Shaggyskunk? or has that stayed changed for you as well?
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Others
Nova Launcher is awesome...you can customize the **bleep** out of everything...might help with some of your issues!
0 Likes
Others
With Nova Launcher you have multiple options as to how Swipe (you're not talking about the Nav Bar / Gestures right) works with the Notifications - If this is what you mean - Here's a screenshot of some of the options with Nova Launcher - FYI - I use Fluid Navigation Gestures from the Play Store instead of the Samsung Nav Bar or Samsung Gestures 🐧
The point is that you can pretty much make Android look the way YOU want it to look.
0 Likes
turboSunny
Active Level 1
Others
do I want yo ask nicely, can you find a way to clean the latest **bleep** , android did to my split screen? it's not simply useful and touchy no more.
0 Likes
Others
Split Screen view 🐧
0 Likes
Wolf1
Active Level 6
Others
Obviously without knowing what device you use, getting any sort of useful advice or guidance is going to be limited. Or even just incorrect if 1 model doesn't have the same feature.
That said, I have found in my Galaxy A8 running Oreo 8.0 with Samsung Experience level 9.0 settings, under Advanced Features, a slider switch to improve Touchscreen Response due to a Screen Protector. With PIE update it may or may not change...
0 Likes