dmflash
Active Level 4
typical Saturday night for "Samesung "
Samesung
Active Level 10
Your tears of rage are sooo salty. Next time loser try not to reuse the things I posted about you...poor, weak, sad trolling form. Oh and outdated memes to try and troll...you need some practice.
lexikitten
Active Level 2
nova launcher? does that change the way the swiping works on the notifications system Shaggyskunk? or has that stayed changed for you as well?
Samesung
Active Level 10
Nova Launcher is awesome...you can customize the **bleep** out of everything...might help with some of your issues!
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
With Nova Launcher you have multiple options as to how Swipe (you're not talking about the Nav Bar / Gestures right) works with the Notifications - If this is what you mean - Here's a screenshot of some of the options with Nova Launcher - FYI - I use Fluid Navigation Gestures from the Play Store instead of the Samsung Nav Bar or Samsung Gestures 🐧
The point is that you can pretty much make Android look the way YOU want it to look.
turboSunny
Active Level 1
do I want yo ask nicely, can you find a way to clean the latest **bleep** , android did to my split screen? it's not simply useful and touchy no more.
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
Wolf1
Active Level 6
Obviously without knowing what device you use, getting any sort of useful advice or guidance is going to be limited. Or even just incorrect if 1 model doesn't have the same feature.
That said, I have found in my Galaxy A8 running Oreo 8.0 with Samsung Experience level 9.0 settings, under Advanced Features, a slider switch to improve Touchscreen Response due to a Screen Protector. With PIE update it may or may not change...