Original topic:

UN55NU6950FXZC HDR?

(Topic created on: 01-28-2019 06:13 PM)
P1133
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
Hello everyone! I have purchased a UN55NU6950FXZC, and the box, the manual, and every site that has it listed online say that it has the latest version of HDR. However, I cannot find the spot in the TVs menu to enable HDR, like other Samsung TVs have (usually it's in the 'expert settings' of the 'picture' section of settings).

Does this TV have HDR, like the box, manual, and site suggest? If so, how do I turn HDR on or off? Or is it always on? Thanks so much for your help! :)

Cheers!
11 Comments
vsy
Active Level 4
Others
fj dhegb shwn djs fiwnjr fbfhs xh ejwn dhrns xjd fujs she tis
0 Likes
Gusmilton
Beginner Level 2
Others

This is a useless site, as it should have a link to each tv model# so people can ask questions etc. I have S8000 series 65 inch tv just brought, and don't see any difference in picture compared to my 10 year old tv's. The spec says it UPSCALES old movies, but i dont see that at all. Did anyone find that?

Also can you use VOICE feature without Samsung Bixby? We dont all have samsung phones in the house so how can we use voice? Can u use Alexa or the other one on their own without Bixby or samsung phone of device? Thanks Gus

0 Likes