Original topic:

UNPACKED2020

(Topic created on: 02-03-2020 09:25 AM)
Options
Others

Got this Note 10+ From the last Galaxy Unpacked 2019 in New York. It was a good one, an overwhelming experience. Now as the UNPACKED2020 is getting closer, i've been missing the event itself, not because of the freebies but the interactions between other samsung members from different countries and also the activities we had. Thank you again..

To the people who got selected to go to the Unpacked2020, enjoy every bit of it.. its a once in a lifetime experience, unless you got to get invited for the second time.. The staff and managers there are very approachable and welcoming, you'll be treated as VIPs.

And also, get out of your hotel room and explore. Hahaha..
12 Comments
Others
yes!!!! that is the biggest advice I can give members who are going this year. I remember when I got chosen with other members for Unpacked in Barcelona, they had so many events planned for us where we didn't get a chance to really explore. So us Canadian members decided to go for a stroll one night in the streets of Barcelona while everyone else was sleeping. I still look at some of the pictures from my trip and what an experience. The thing I loved the most was being around everyone who shared the same passion with Samsung as I do. (plus it was nice to be in a room where no one had an iPhone :P)
Others
nice one!! too bad the Driver i had is using an iphone while driving around new york. hahaha
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
I loved the late night Barcelona walk, I honestly wish we didn't least one more walk! but the FC Barcelona game was also unreal, overall it was an amazing experience and Barcelona was so beautiful
Others
I miss this!!!! 😞
Others
well I'm missing the unpacked we event i had in New York, thats why i came up with this post. hehe..
0 Likes
Others
i hope samsung canada will organize a get together for people who attended the unpacked event hehe. Samsung Members in korea are doing it.. not sure whats the event though. but they have get together.. hehe.. well, its their home country.. haha
0 Likes
Others
we tried to organize a meetup event in Toronto within the Samsung Members...but it fell through. I am going to try it again though and I'll be posting the details in the Facebook Group. If anyone is not in the Samsung Members FB group, I urge you to join as we post lots of great stuff in there.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
You might want to post the link again too...