Highlighted
Active Level 5
Thanks for your opinions, the Note looks more amazing each year. What has stopped me from buying one before is the S-pen...I can't really see myself using it. However, I love the screen real estate on the Note!
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
On the other hand - Smuggler's Notch in Vermont is an enchanting place to spend some time 🙂🐧
Highlighted
Active Level 7
The whole update issue may change with the latest galaxy devices that support project treble.
Highlighted
Active Level 5
and project treble is....??
Highlighted
Active Level 7
https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-galaxy-s9-plus-project-treble-841067/
Highlighted
Active Level 5
damn, that's actually some good news...hopefully it pans out. Unfortunately I have the s8+ and by the sounds of it won't be part of project treble.
Highlighted
Active Level 6
The OP has valid point.

Regarding notches, Samsung is way too smart to start destroying their entire market share if they decide to add the disgusting notch ie. poor man's engineering excuse to implement sensors into 'bezel-less' displays.

52c9f171-44ca-4dff-8867-d784b1d82d6e.gif
Highlighted
it's purely cosmetic. it serves no purpose but looks flithy. I know when I was at Unpacked 2018 for Galaxy S9 they made a joke bout the notch so I can't see Samsung headed that way! we're safe from the notch!!!
Highlighted
Active Level 10
Regarding your question, Note series is always served as Samsungs second flagship. The main Samsung flagship is S series. Also in Note series, Samsung tests different new features and if they do well, they implement it on their S series flagship. That's why they also face more problems than S series.
Highlighted
Active Level 5
Good to know, thanks.