Original topic:

Very disappointed!

(Topic created on: 04-15-2019 07:06 PM)
Adda
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

Just bought the washer and used it for a bit more than a year, now it doesn’t work porperly. And the broken timing is perfectly right due the warranty is just passed! I got the newset one in 2018, use once a week, never over loar. Well, I do not clean every 2 months as the technician suggeated. Is the quality issue or what? Now I need pay to repair?! Sigh. All other old washers I got from the Sear(***more), it worked perfectly well without any issues up to 4,5 years. So frustrated when u just move in a new house and buy all the new appliances, and you can just use for a year! 

0 Likes
3 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

Please read this if you are in Quebec, it protect you for that kind of problem : 

https://www.opc.gouv.qc.ca/en/consumer/good-service/goods/electronic/warrantie/legal-warranties/

It's not because your warrantie is finish than Samsung will not repair it... I had a similar problem with my Samsung TV and warrantie was out since few months but Samsung accept to repair it because of this law.

If you're not living in Quebec, check in your country if a similar law exist... 

Good luck

Cassidy

0 Likes
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Others
Finally Quebec is doing something good for once.
0 Likes
Others
good to know, thanks for sharing @Cassidy
0 Likes