Original topic:

📺What are some of your thoughts about Samsung TVs?📺

(Topic created on: 02-08-2020 02:36 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

205076-OZ78R2-2.jpg
People photo created by freepik - www.freepik.com
February is coming up - and so is Valentines Day! My girlfriend lives pretty far away - so its hard to get together to celebrate. I think when we do though, we both love to just sit in front of a TV and watch our favourite shows together(The Office, Friends, the usual!) :') 

Speaking of TVs(How about that curve ball transition eh?),

What are some of your thoughts about Samsung TVs/favourite Shows? What are some of your favourite apps/shows/movies to watch? What are some things about Samsung TVs that you love, and what are some questions you may have?

There's a lot of questions here! Whether its talking about your favourite things about the TVs, questions you may have, or even your favourite shows or movies, We'd love to know what you think! Please post your responses in the Lifestyle section, or comment below!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

53 Comments
BSolomon
Active Level 1
Others

I really love this TV. Actually Samsung brand is my favorite and has always been.

0 Likes
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Others
Yes, @100PERCENTEFFECTIVE, as I've told you, he is one of my favorites. I saw Overboard, too, though it's been a long time ago. Billy Madison is still up there as one of my favorites, but I think Waterboy trumps that now.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
maybe samsung should send me a truck load of their appliances and I will give them a honest review. I did hear and see some horror stories about samsung TV's being damaged in the box and the washers not lasting more then 3 years. that being said I would like to make my own opinion about then. including if Bixby integration is actually useful. 😉
Others
i 2nd that i can only test if only had one! to give a full review!
lol! Thats would be sure the Cats meow!
like SnowCat19 ☆
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Others
TBone, you're onto something! Maybe we should petition Samsung to create a user testing Group of some of it's members/customers to give honest feedback/reviews while getting to use their products(bonus for us, especially poor chumps like me! lol)
carr0498
Active Level 10
Others

I loved my samsung TV originally. I loved that I could cast my TV to my phone so I wouldn't miss what was playing if I had to leave the room for a while... but thanks to planned obsolescence features have been removed here and there, and it's no longer worth bragging about it anymore.  It's about even to my Insignia TV now.

Others

oh I could go on and on about Samsung TVs. All my tvs in my house are currently all Samsung (about 4 of them) and I am actually just in the process to purchase a new Samsung TV in replacement of my old Samsung 60" Smart 3D TV.

What can I say, Samsung TVs are great!! I bought by Samsung 7 series back in 2012 and it still works to this day. it's not even 4k it's just 1080 with 3D. Yes it's that old and still works flawlessly, I'll be moving that TV to the basement and putting up my new Samsung 75" 4K UHD Tizen Smart TV in my living room. 2019 model baby!!

I gotta say I'm super stoked about this TV because it works with Google Home!! I can finally control my TV with my voice. I have a Plex Media server in my smart home, so I'm really excited to cuddle with my cat on my couch and binge watch some of my favorite shows such as Brooklyn Nine Nine, Gotham, and Impractical Jokers. oh and speaking of Impractical Jokers the movie is also coming out this month which will be hilarious. Can't wait.

Samsung don't ever stop making tvs great, by far best tvs on the market!! I just wish they were slightly thinner like the LG tvs but nonetheless, beautiful display, beautiful processor and works with Smart Things and my Galaxy S10+ ❤️

Geico
Active Level 8
Others
I just hate how my Nu8000 49 inch Samsung TV is 60hz and not 120hz. Everything else about the TV is awesome.
0 Likes
testsdgdfcg
Beginner Level 4
Others
nice
czamek1980
Active Level 6
Others
hey @jeremy_from_samsung just wanted to reach out and say my 55" Samsung Q6NF tv is amazing. just got an Xbox one E and the picture is fantastic!! I love how every night when the kids goto sleep and i can talk to my remote and ask for netflix, turn on anything by just selecting what ever is connected to my tv. superior picture and sound. only the best for us and of course the kids for Friday night movie.