Original topic:

πŸ‘» What are you dressing up as this Halloween? πŸ‘»

(Topic created on: 10-08-2019 11:30 AM)
Options
Others

Halloween_Samsung_Trick_and_Trick.jpg

Hey Samsung Members!

As we get closer to the end of October, it's time to start thinking about Halloween preparations... what are some of your favourite Halloween costumes to dress up in? If you don't like dressing up, what are some of the more impressive costumes you've seen?

Let us know in the Lifestyle section, and don't forget to post with the the hashtag #membermondays!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members team

62 Comments
Others

YES! 

Georgiegirl
Active Level 1
Others
Not sure if I'm gonna wear a costume depends if I'm taking my nephew out trick or treating or not.
Dayim
Active Level 6
Others
same! i'll be going as south asian Jim Halpert.
Vic20
Active Level 10
Others
I don't 'celebrate' Halloween. But I do see some very awesome cosplayers whenever there's a convention around here. I remember Batman hanging out in front of a Food Basics waiting for a ride... that was hilarious! Or a couple of Doctor Whos, Storm Troopers, etc. Really admire the stuff they do as most of the stuff they dress in are made from scratch.
SamsungDancer
Active Level 1
Others
I am not sure yet but for sure this pumpkin is going to be part of my decoration! 😊
Samesung
Active Level 10
Others
I can tell you that on Halloween night there will be 100000 people dressed as Harley Quinn and the same number dressed as Joaquin Phoenix' Joker πŸ˜‚
Others

Obviously.....

its the movie of the year, finally DC for the win instead of Marvel!!!!

Samesung
Active Level 10
Others
Rather amazing departure from the overplayed superhero/supervillain genre.
0 Likes
leikin
Beginner Level 3
Others
i think i am doing the Cheshire cat at work and my daughter is going as a cat as well that evening
0 Likes