Original topic:

Why Samsung?!

(Topic created on: 10-29-2019 06:17 PM)
VanessaSemianiw
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Hi guys! 

Here a good question why you chose Samsung Galaxy over iPhone? 

14 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
main thing is I like android over apple. I switch from BlackBerry to Samsung and just like their hardware so stuck with them
Others
I chose Samsung Galaxy over iPhone because I get the proper updates with Android, don't have to pay money when downloading music, games and assorted apps. In my opinion, Apple is just trying to make a fast buck by charging iPhone owners to download their content.
Others
totally agree with you!
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

First reason why I choose Samsung is because the possibility to put a SD card to get more space to register everything, no need to buy another device because you are missing space and also because it works with Windows with a USB cable.

Also, ALL of my USB device work on my Samsung devices, i can put a USB keyboard, a mouse, a USB camera,  USB Headphone so everything that works with Windows works on my Samsung device. Only thing to buy is the good cable depending of the device USB port. 

Others
Simple enough, Samsung Galaxy don't need other software to manage files, example here ... iTunes 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
46yearsolddad
Active Level 1
Others
to weaken the monopolistic position of Apple and stop paying exorbitant prices. it is not normal in our society when I see teenagers at my son's high school with always the latest iPhone.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
I was an isheep for 4 years and I didn't feel I was getting my money's worth. for me Samsung is a better value For hardware for what you are paying for. also android can do much more then ios can and also apple charges The customer FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! Any possible thing that Apple feels a can get a couple of dollars out of you for, you bet your **bleep** they will charge you for it.
CJM83
Beginner Level 2
Others
Apple died with Steve Jobs. I was a big apple fan back then after he died no more innovation iphone 6-10 all looked the same. Samsung is the way to go. better OS more apps more open can do way more with android then apple.
Samesung
Active Level 10
Others
Better looking design, better OS layout, customization, ease of file transfers, ease of compatibility with other phones, and laptops, DeX, getting more for your money, not some status symbol old people and braindead children want, ios is the most bug laden OS on the market for the last few years, Google Assistant is better than Siri, etc...