Original topic:

Wireless Fast Charge Stand - Appreciation Gift

(Topic created on: 10-11-2017 07:48 PM)
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Options
Others
I received my Wireless Fast Charge Stand today, super quick delivery from when I was notified of my appreciation gift. Thank you Samsung.

So on to the review....

The charging surface is a great size with a decent amount of grippy rubber to prevent any slipping.

The small LED charging light is bright enough to indicate when it's charging (blue) or fully charged (green), without being too bright and annoying on my nightstand when trying to go to sleep.

A definite perk is the slotted openings in the back of the charger where there is a very quiet and slow spinning fan to dissipate extra heat generated with fast wireless charging. Seriously you can't even hear the fan unless you put your ear right up against the back of the charger.

Theres an adequate shelf on the bottom of the charger to secure my phone inside its protective case. The shelf also helps to position my phone properly on the charger. I can place my S8+ on the charger vertically or horizontally with ease. When in reach, both positions allow for use while on the charger. Positioning horizontally allows me to watch videos with ease well charging.

The charger does not use a USB-C cable. It requires a micro usb cable, which took me a while to track my old cables and fast charge wall adapter down since it wasn't provided lol.
Although it's not a USB-C connection I'm quite ok with this since the Wireless Fast Charger Stand will stay on my nightstand and now leaves my USB-C cable and wall adapter provided with my S8+ available for travel.

The charging time from 10% battery to fully charged is roughly 2 hours. Only 20-30 minutes slower than charging by cable with fast charge. If you ask me and from what I've read, this is really good for wireless fast charging.

Thank you very much Samsung for this gift. I absolutely LOVE my new wireless charger.987175de-f1b1-4aa3-bf95-872fa1ee6828.jpg
10 Comments
carlostc
Active Level 4
Others
Congratz! Looks great :)
TheApostle
Active Level 6
Others
Congrats!! Sounds pretty awesome
Jmak
Active Level 10
Others
Congrats!! I am still waiting to receive mine.
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
congrats... once you start to use the charger you ask yourself what you used you do before...
MamaBear
Active Level 8
Others
@MCKAIG A much deserved gift .. enjoy my friend ♡Congratulations Lady ☺
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Others
Thank you everyone.
Nick had asked me to let him know how I like it so I thought I'd do a good review on it for him.
I was pleasantly surprised it was the stand up charger. I thought it was going to be the flat model.
Moderator_
Options
Others
Hey @MCKAIG, thanks for the awesome review and we're stoked to hear that you're loving your wireless charger! And we've noted that some members who received the gift don't have a micro USB cable to track down, unfortunately, so we're going to send anyone that needs one a cable. Hopefully we're able to include one in the future when we give out wireless chargers so we don't run into that issue. Thanks again! :)

-Nick
0 Likes
akoexmo
Active Level 5
Others
congratz
0 Likes
jtcnb
Active Level 1
Others
Hmmm how does one go about receiving on of these fast chargers as a gift? Do tell.
0 Likes