👩Women's History Month!👩

(Topic created on: 03-02-2020 04:20 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

3342578.jpg

Floral vector created by freepik - www.freepik.com

International Women's Day is coming up!

For those who don't know, International Women's Day (March 😎 is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating women's equality.

With that in mind, for this month’s Member Monday, we would like to ask you to share something about a woman (a friend, sister, mother, wife or coworker etc.) who has impacted your life in a positive way.

If you yourself are a woman, how have you overcome obstacles in women’s equality?

We look forward to hearing your stories!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

29 Comments
plugger
Beginner Level 2
Others
0 Likes
pebbs
Beginner Level 2
Others
happy women's day
0 Likes
big1976
Beginner Level 2
Others
thank you mom thank you for all that you did for me live goes to every woman in the world
0 Likes
annTterra
Active Level 1
Others
you're welcome Andrew. Thank you my lost son. love mom Terra
0 Likes
VegasLast
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hello, everyone.
0 Likes
xXCloverXx
Beginner Level 2
Others
my mom has been a recovered addict 14 years now and I am so so proud of her. Went back to high school and even completed college, she has always helped me struggle through my mental health and I couldnt ask for a better mom, she helps push me to strive to reach my goals and be the best me I know I can :)
0 Likes
Pattypooh
Active Level 1
Others
I try to be as positive as I possibly can, with the Community at our side it sure helps at a time like this with the global warning and all the negative things going on. I still try to stay focused
0 Likes
Pattypooh
Active Level 1
Others
if my mom was here I would tell her that I love her dearly and I miss my mother so much it hurts me in my heart and my mind. Love you mom
0 Likes
Pattypooh
Active Level 1
Others
international day for women is coming up and I like to say thank you to a very special lady named 4cats. She deserves to be mentioned on this day. This lady is just so kind and beautiful. She has 4 cats that is why I call her 4cats. I wish her happy women's day. from me Pattypooh
VegasLast
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hello, everyone