Original topic:

YouTube Premium & YouTube Music

(Topic created on: 11-06-2019 02:25 PM)
KokWei9759
Active Level 6
Options
Others
Finally, YouTube Premium & YouTube music is landed in Malaysia, you can now play video at the background while using another apps, or use Picture in Picture mode to watch it in smaller window while using another app. It comes with free trial up to 4 month but I only manage to get 1 month. Try it out for free for the 1st month. You're welcome.
10 Comments
RunGrab
Active Level 3
Others
i am already using vanced YouTube which can do all this and as free, and its free
0 Likes
Ajaque
Active Level 5
Others
i installed many apps that allow to continue playing on background but got frustrated. bcoz some of them too many ads or keep on crashing... can u suggest the best app for this. thank you
0 Likes
TuapuiWilliam
Active Level 6
Others
me already using another app sometimes ago........
0 Likes
af6
Beginner Level 2
Others
how to redeem the 4 months for galaxy note 10 user?
0 Likes
KokWei9759
Active Level 6
Others
It's not the benefit provided by Samsung, and it's not necessary 4 months for every user.

Go to your YouTube apps, tap on your profile picture on the top right hand corner, you'll see an option for the premium membership. After that just tap accordingly. Remember to cancel before it expired, you can cancel in advance as the subscription will last for 1 month even you cancel it. And remember to download YouTube music to enjoy the service together for free.
0 Likes
CheesedCaked
Active Level 6
Others
hmmm still can download without premium tho
0 Likes
KokWei9759
Active Level 6
Others
yeah, that's the feature came with the free version, that paid version provide Picture in Picture mode and playback in background. However Picture in Picture mode came free in the US, hopefully this feature will be free soon in Malaysia
0 Likes
Others
ဩင
Others
ငသျျး