Original topic:

anyone else see this msg?

(Topic created on: 05-31-2020 01:28 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Others
I heard a while back that Samsung cloud is likely going away. Is this the start of the switch over to OneDrive maybe? 

0 Likes
14 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
not everyone has a one drive account or what ever it's called. I don't, and Nor do I want to have to sign up an account with Microsoft just to do back ups.
0 Likes
Others
@TBone - Let me give you a hints. If you ever need to create Microsoft account, make sure your password consists of complex complicate password. Or your account will easy to being h-a-c-k-e-d. I have many clients they setup medium level password always got account locked. Unless your password is very complex and not make sense, then account will works fine. 😉

I prefer using Samsung Cloud instead of OneDrive ✌🏼👍🏼 If no choice, will wait until the last day to switch 😌
0 Likes
stmax
Active Level 6
Others
I almost made the leap but all I use samsung cloud for is my settings, contacts etc and the one pop up said that all those would remain with Samsung Cloud? I currently sync my photos for free via Google Photos so don't need to chew up my Onedrive allotment with another set of my photos. if they have a free option for photos I'm in as I like Onedrive and the Microsoft ecosystem.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
ya I'm not really a fan of how Samsung is pushing Microsoft stuff so much. also as far as I know we can't really uninstall Microsoft apps which I'm not a fan of at all.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Preloading MS stuff is much better than FartBook in my opinion. But remember that those are usually non-functional stubs
0 Likes