Forum Posts

How to Enable Mobile Data & Hot Spot Toggles!

Posted in: Others

How to Enable Mobile Data & Hot Spot Toggles!There seems to be quite a few new members & the question of how to enable the Mobile Data & Hot Spot Toggles is being asked multiple times per week/day.. Maybe a Pinned Message in a really hard to miss pla...

AKG headphones unblanaced

I pre ordered the Galaxy S8 and I've been using the included headphones for quite a few things since I got them. they were working fine up until a few days ago when the right ear bud suddenly went a lot quieter than the left no matter what device I p...

Galaxy Note 8 and future Note series

Beginning with the ill-fated Note 7, and to some extent, Note 5 also, we have seen a convergence of the Note series and the S series. Let me explain a little...Back when the original Galaxy Note was released, the difference in specs between the more ...

Posted by: Dilbert
Active Level 5

Regional variants - major ANNOYANCE!!!

This particular aspect of Samsung flagship phone launches has long been a major annoyance for me - different variations of a flagship for different markets!Latest case in point ... Galaxy S8/S8+ :1) Why does Samsung think the 6GB/128GB variant should...

Posted by: Dilbert
Active Level 5

Latest Gear 2 update

since the latest Gear 2 update, my watch has been using a lot of battery. it's dying twice as fast as before.. is this happening to anyone else? Or suggestions on how I can save battery life?Thanks

Posted by: Lola08
Beginner Level 4

camera app S7

After taking a picture , what is the really small icon of that last picture that i took with the Google Photos symbol that shows up on just about middle of screen? what's it for do why ? Dont think i need it showing up thr. & how get rid of that feat...

Posted by: King21
Active Level 2

volume settings

Is it possible to have apps remember the last used volume settings for each app seperstely? if not can I suggest it? such s pain to keep adjusting volume for media playback and apps..

home screen

Whenever I unlock my new S7 the home screen does not display. There is just a tab that pops up and says touchwiz home has stopped working. How do I fix this?

Posted by: jhimop
Beginner Level 2