Original topic:

bixby vision "food" is here

(Topic created on: 05-01-2019 02:39 PM)
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Options
Others
I received an update late last night to Bixby vision and now I'm able to use bixby to take a picture of food and it shows the nutrition info and you can save it to Samsung health.

This is great as I had been using my fitness pal to scan the barcode of foods, but with this it almost puts it on par with MFP. the only suggestion I have it Bixby vision doesn't scan the package/box of food it could be more precise of we could scan the say the package of coffee were using and not just the generic hot coffee 4582d69d-f5b4-4faf-b0f9-f4f692490f7a.jpg
70 Comments
Others
I know that's going to make some people very happy 👍🐧
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
makes me super happy lol, it can only get better from here, but glad its finally here!
pegleg
Active Level 1
Others
skunkshag is my gamer name
0 Likes
memphisrayne77
Beginner Level 2
Others
I want this back I'm not happy with the current update
0 Likes
findmymobile
Active Level 5
Others
😊
0 Likes
brownbatman
Active Level 7
Others
Sweet. I've been waiting for this to come to Canada.
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
yes ever since when the talked about it at the S9 launch I've been super excited
Others
It's nice to see that you can add it to S-Health, but after a few test with different foods, it doesn't always give you the right food info.

I scanned chicken drumsticks with Bixby food, the 1st results were oysters, and 2 other choices that were completely wrong, the 2nd time it recognized the chicken.
Others
I tried this afternoon. It is fun.b4d0c9cc-2a0d-49ef-947a-f16236bddbc9.jpg
e228ff19-0951-4a75-ba1c-e634a42ecb27.jpg