Original topic:

camera app S7

(Topic created on: 06-27-2017 07:10 PM)
King21
Active Level 3
Options
Others
After taking a picture , what is the really small icon of that last picture that i took with the Google Photos symbol that shows up on just about middle of screen? what's it for do why ? Dont think i need it showing up thr. & how get rid of that feature ?
0 Likes
7 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
maybe a screen shot may help
0 Likes
blarga
Active Level 4
Others
Go to Google Photos app, go to its Settings (from the left navigation bar), disable the feature "Camera Shortcut".
0 Likes
King21
Active Level 3
Others
if I disable that will not stop the pictures from going to Google photos? I'm just looking at getting rid of Icon Pop Up. I do have Google photos enabled for backup and use and want it to though. just wondering if I can get rid of that pop up icon only though? I don't need app telling me that it's doing it if I know that it's doing it
0 Likes
blarga
Active Level 4
Others
hey king, correct. you do not need to have the icon pop up showing to use its other features. I have the camera shortcut disabled but all the pictures I take can still be viewed on the Google photos app and is automatically backed up to my Google account (when there's wifi)
0 Likes
A11
Active Level 6
Others
@king2 that small icon after taking appears is good as it's going to Google photos and if you have enabled auto back up to Google drive it will save your precious photos to cloud storage.
0 Likes
King21
Active Level 3
Others
yes I have that backup enabled. To go to Google photos anyway. I don't know about Google drive though. Do I still have to have that symbol popping up to tell me that though? can just that display be cancelled?
0 Likes
A11
Active Level 6
Others
Than as @blarga said "Go to Google Photos app, go to its Settings (from the left navigation bar), disable the feature "Camera Shortcut". follow it and there won't be small preview and icon after taking pictures
0 Likes