Original topic:

dear Samsung: make a nice laptop

(Topic created on: 08-28-2019 10:08 AM)
Bing
Active Level 10
Options
Others
Samsung is leader in smartphone tablets watches etc. Like a household name. Or fridge tvs and so forth. 

One thing they are very behind is their notebook. I never ever see a Samsung laptop around. 

I think Samsung ought to have a nice laptop with thin be els and long battery life with the new ice lake CPUs. 

Nowadays all I see is macbook, Lenovo for work people, dell or Microsoft surface. It's funny that Samsung creates the lcd, ram, ssd and other things but don't have an outstanding laptop. 
4 Comments
Others
theyre releasing the Samsung Galaxy book S?? hope its good, it has a qualcom processor .. hmmm
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Others
The bezels r still from 2017 like laptops. Checkout Huawei matebook or even Acer swift 5
0 Likes
Others

I have noticed Samsung is the leader is home appliances, televisions, and of course SmartPhones,

although I have never been a fan of their tablets (but I have not tried the new Galaxy Tab S6) it does look very powerful. I remember having a very old Samsung laptop and it was solid, they are overdue to make a new laptop, bezel-less, with a beautiful screen. I will be looking at the Galaxy Book S when it is released to replace my existing Galaxy Tab A, but it would be nice to see a very powerful laptop from Samsung.

0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Others
I just wish they sold their laptops in Canada, if they did I definitely would've bought one of theirs instead of a Dell.
0 Likes