Did you mean: 

Original topic:

galaxy Note 8 screen yellowish discoloration

(Topic created on: 05-22-2020 05:54 AM)
Chanmnn
Active Level 2
Options
Others
Hi, is there anyone of you experiencing this yellowish screen discoloration randomly after march update? It doesn't get back to normal even if adjusting the brightness,This issue is exactly the same as to what other galaxy note 9 users are experiencing right now. 
10 Comments
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Others
You may refer your issue here https://www.androidauthority.com/problems-samsung-galaxy-note-8-fix-803865/

Read the article about your concern and maybe it could helps you analyze what really happened to your phone. I hope it helps. 😊
0 Likes
Chanmnn
Active Level 2
Others
i already did everything in that site days ago, but still the issue still persists, i believe it's not a setting or hardware issue, because a lot of people are having it right now it can't be fix with hardware decalibration. that's why i'm looking for people that are using note 8 who are affwcted by this issue
Jas05
Active Level 1
Others
I am experiencing poor screen quality. there are lines in the screen when I have high brightness. And the screen have so much light on it. it looks like it is blinding..until now, I cant see better what is on my screen..I have to put the brightness in too low or too high so I can use the phone better. I am using Note 9.
0 Likes
imedwardbelaro
Beginner Level 2
Others
same issue with my note 9
0 Likes
efpu
Active Level 2
Others
Big Thanks to Samsung Service Center in Megamall. My Note 9 suffered from green screen in early June. I sent it to Globe Gadget Care, Globe Customer care and Service center in Moa. All of them denied my claim and said I have to pay 15k to replace the LCD. Went to Samsung Megamall, decided to have it repair and pay for it. To my surprise the Samsung team advised me that they will replace the lcd and battery FREE of charge. I left my phone on Tuesday and got it back Friday..good as new!! not bad for a phone that is almost 2 years old. THANKS Samsung!!!!
0 Likes
jjne
Beginner Level 2
Others
is this because you just bought your unit with in the warranty period that is why you had the fix Free of charge?
0 Likes
efpu
Active Level 2
Others
Not really...as I said the unit was almost 2 years old when I brought it in. It is no longer under warranty.
0 Likes
Vinvent94
Beginner Level 2
Others

I have the same issue on my note 8, started this evening with the discoloration and the horrid colour saturation. I've tried wiping system cache, hard reset and even 3rd parties apps in order to find a fix but it's no use. Plus don't tell me I have to trash my phone!!

0 Likes
Samsung_XngLauy
Beginner Level 2
Others

I faced the same issue here, are you able to fix it? I am also using galaxy Note 8

0 Likes