Original topic:

iphone loyalty falls to all time low

(Topic created on: 07-19-2019 05:19 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Others

Saw this today about IPhone loyalty being at an all time low. 
11 Comments
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Others
c'est quand même pas si pire un IPhone. Toutes les compagnies ont leurs forces et faiblesses. Huawei meilleur caméra mais fini les OS de Android. Samsung long pour les mises à jours. Les autres, on en parle pas. E
n fait rien n'est parfait. Mon cousin est VP a Copertino et je possède un Samsung. Avant j'avais un LG et j'ai du les poursuivre en justice pour des bootloops. Les propriétaires de smartphones c'est comme des gars de pickup ou de motoneiges ils sont mordu de leur marque . . .
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
my French is not good lol.
0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Others
Hihi I Will put this on Google translator. The result Will ne so so but . . .
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Others
And all I saw was "An 11-year-old girl's iPhone allegedly exploded" ... 😂
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
😂 she was okay btw 👍🏻
0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Others
it's still not so bad an IPhone. All companies have their strengths and weaknesses. Huawei best camera but finished the Android OS. Samsung long for updates. The others, we do not talk about it. E Nothing is perfect. My cousin is VP at Copertino and I own a Samsung. Before I had an LG and I had to go To court for bootloops. The owners of smartphones are like pickups or snowmobiles owner they are bitten by their brand. . .
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
ya it's true
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Others
Good for them. Maybe that finally pushes them to stand out and actually provide something to the tech world and innovate
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
honestly that was a big reason why I switched to android a few years ago. i didn't feel like I was getting that much for what a paid for price wise And it was hard to justify the added cost going from iphone 4s 16GB to iphone 6 16GB. i quickly regretted buying it and then that drove me to go Samsung was a better value.