Original topic:

notifications

(Topic created on: 06-07-2020 06:25 PM)
tader
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Hello all...i am having a problem.. i have the s10+ and about 4 weeks ago..i completely lost all notifications from Facebook...i get no number badges no noise no nothing...i physically have to open the app to see if I have any...
Is anyone else experiencing this issue with Facebook lately...just thought I'd ask...thanks everyone
37 Comments
Others
👍🏼
tader
Active Level 3
Others
no it didn't work with rebooting it..😪 the only boot it might get is mine now...lol
Vic20
Active Level 10
Others
Only other thing I think you can try is removing FB account from device and add again. Otherwise, I'm out of ideas. 😕
tader
Active Level 3
Others
did that...however it doesn't completely remove it...
than when you re install all it does is give latest updates...done it about 4x...nothing....thanks though for offering suggestions
Others
I would uninstall Apps if purchased second hand, cache it again. Reinstall.
Sorry do got to go...
awwh Rt on Tallman- Vic-20!
Been awhile...
someday sooner, I'm Hoping.
0 Likes
tader
Active Level 3
Others
actually since I got the update from Samsung a weeks or so ago..its working perfectl...thanks though for all the suggestions..👍
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi tader, I am glad to see that your issue got resolved. Thanks everyone for your help and responses. 

0 Likes
Others
Welcome tader, these members are unbelievably smart and tell ya personality and truth! It has a name and you to can become an admirer! Welcome Crew mate!
Also dont FORGET please mark the answer with 3 dots. whoever's u thought answered to your liking, no contest, just so others will no the answer! THANKS TADER!
Tallman or Vic20, YOUS ROXS!
ALWAYS LOVE XOXO

0 Likes