Original topic:

ordering from samsung online

(Topic created on: 07-04-2020 12:30 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Others
So I've been thinking about ordering from samsung online possibly in the future. So I've been looking in to this financing part with paybright. I'm hoping maybe someone on here can offer some feedback on it, and maybe how do you find the signing up process. Also did you have any issues with it? Also can/have you made larger account payments? 
9 Comments
Others
i ordered the tablet online before and I returned it. i use paybright and you start paying after 3 months for 36 months. i had issues with samsung care with samsung online and paybright but they fixed it. both customer service are good.

paybright will also send you your payment dates for 36 months, just one confusing part is there is a $15 charge that i saw on the payment plan which you might wanna clarify it with them when you saw it.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
so is paybright automatically taking payments after 3 months or did you opt for that???
0 Likes
Others
i bought the 256gb tablet and ill start paying sept...
0 Likes
Others
its gonna be automatically deducted from your credit card
Others
and there is options for pre-payments too just in case you wanna be done paying early.
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Others
ordered on Samsung online and paying with paybright for my S20 Ultra. creating the account and setting up everything was pretty simple. the payments are charged directly on the card you sign up with and they'll send you a contract detailing each payment cycles, amounts and etc. and yes, you have the option to pay more if you want to finish paying it off sooner. didn't have any issues.
0 Likes
jamesy
Active Level 9
Others
Im with paybright for my ultra. You get the sign up option once you check out your product. I believe it has to be above a certain amount of money for you to be able to use it. what I've found so far is that you can only do so many early payments until it doesn't allow you to for a certain amount of days. Also just remember you will get a hard check on your credit score.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
thanks for the info honestly I'm not worried about my credit score. I know that's mint 👌🏻
jamesy
Active Level 9
Others
No problem 😄